OPENING DAY FESTIVITIES (DECEMBER 16th)
Christmas Market, featuring these vendors:
- Tastes of Temptation - delicious chocolate and confections
- Murkay Creations –Glass Art from artists Kevin Wilson and Sandra Allen
- Klaesis Bakery - Pembroke Swiss Bakery specializing in breads, buns, cakes, schnitzels, and soups
- Kunstadt Sports – Sports store – outerwear and gear
- Dinardo Skis & Wheels - Sports store – outerwear and geat
- Equator Coffee Roaster – delicious beans and
- Reiki Massage with Debbie - Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation
- Wigwam Socks – cozy solutions
Bring in something old and leave with something more fitting. All equipment will be taken on an consignment basis whereby Calabogie Peaks will donate to a local charity 20% of sale price or $5.00 which ever is greater.
Meet the Clubs
Racing, Freestyle, Snowcross Academy and CADS (Canadian Assoc. for Disabled Skiing)
Black Donald’s Pub
Opens with a whole new cozy Nordic sport theme. Wind up the excitement for the 2018 Winter Olympics on our big screen TV’s and projector.
New menus in both the Mountain Cat Cafeteria and Black Donald’s Pub. Come taste and enjoy.
The Jay Marc's take to the stage in Black Donald’s at 3PM for Après Ski
Take a tour of our snow making facilities with owner Paul Murphy at 1:00 PM
Pick up your season pass, book a program and enjoy the mountain.