It’s March Madness at the mountain! Calabogie Peaks is having a ball – a snow ball of fun all March Break long. Sunny skies, snowy corduroy trails, and something special planned Monday through Friday. The hilarity continues on Saturday with the annual “Calabogie Boogie” with the infamous puddle jump, make your own dummy downhill, wine tasting, mountainside yoga, and a prize for the best “retro” outfit. Play outdoors at Calabogie Peaks, the Big Mountain Close to Home.
- Free Pound class (20 people) at 10am with Ro – sign up at the Adventure Centre
- Dummy Downhill – build an original dummy to stay standing on a downhill run with a prize for the best racer
- Wine tasting on the base lodge deck – a rep from Peelee Island Winery will showcase some of their finest
- Prize for the best “Retro” outfit – fashion comes and goes but a good retro ski outfit is always special
- Puddle Jump – from ski hill to pond – who can stay on their feet and not get dunked?
- Silver Creek takes to the stage in Black Donald’s Pub after all of the Boogie Events